Monday 19 October 2009

its me or the universe lolz

I'm in the air surrounding you
the very air in which you breathe
I'm in ur pleasure,smile, happiness
Its me who makes you feel better
I'm in the drop of water
which quenches your thirst
I'm in the tune
which u hum unknowingly
I'm in the song
which u die to hear
I'm who places a hand on ur your hot forehead
when you are ill
It's my shoulder which you love
to rest your head, crying or sleeping.
It's my dream
which makes u smile in your sleep.
I'm the thought
which creeps into your mind in solitude
I'm the secret
which you keep to yourself
I've the hand
which you search when you are afraid
I've the words
which you want to hear forever
It's me about whom
you are excited,concerned,worried,expectant
I'm your love, hope and faith
It's me who,finally to say
constitutes you.you are incomplete without me
Still if you dont recognise me
It's your fault beloved, not mine.

No comments: